Muhammad Babar Hashmi, Established in 2013 Registered with Registrar Joint Stock Companies as not for profit
We strive to build & strengthen a peaceful and inclusive community by empowering the poor, marginalized and excluded people to address their development needs through integration & coordination at local,regional,national and international level.
Life Savors Background.
Life Savors is a Non-Governmental Organization based in Multan, Pakistan.
is a registered as an NGO under Societies Registration Act of XXI 1860.Pakistan was formed by some young and committed social human rights activist of Multan in January 2013 for improving the Socio-economic conditions of rural & semi urban communities and neglected segments of society .specially youth & women and children.it started working with small level charity action, including holding free medical camps and slowly shifted to strategic interventions towards sustainable development.
A peaceful economically empowered society without discrimination with equitable access to human rights, social justice and economic resources.
We strive to build & strengthen a peaceful community capacity and empowering the poor, marginalized and excluded people to address their development needs through integration & coordination at local,regional,national and international level.
1. To empower deprived of society, youth, women’s, children and farmers though education to secure their basic human rights.
2. Enhancing capacities of male female communities and youth women and girls activists to work efficiently for sustainable development at grass root level in urban and rural areas.
3. Eradication of poverty and unemployment through providing financial services and skill development.
4. Mobilizing organizing rural and semi urban communities for collective action for development.
5. Engaging youth in social development processes through providing platforms and opportunities for their empowerment.
6. The provision of clean water, basic health and hygiene education to improve functioning of existing services through community mobilization.
7. Gender concerns and improving the role of women.
8. Providing capacity building opportunities to civil society ,
9. Youth awareness program of their social responsibilities through campaigning for peace democracy and human rights.
10. Providing health care facilities in poor and marginalized communities.
11. Develop their linkages, capacity building, and awareness. education, health care, livelihood projects, advocacy. training’s.
Networking & Linkages development.
Rights and Responsibilities.
Equality and Equity.
Peace for Rural and Urban & Communities.
To capacitate youth, children and women and institutions by providing social and training opportunities and promoting voluntary actions.
To provide economic and social opportunities especially to women and youth groups.